Go ahead! Don't look at your feet!
【前进!不要看着脚下!】
Stare at me, come to me, I'm waiting for you to hold my hand
【凝视着我,来到我身边,我在等你握住我的手】
Although the past can no longer bother you
【尽管过去已然不能再困扰你】
Although the pain will always accompany you
【尽管苦痛会一直伴随你】
Don't be afraid, I will always protect you
【不要害怕,我会一直一直保护你】
Go do those happy things and give me your back
【去做那些开心快乐的事,把后背交给我】
Don't try to escape, though those are bloody truth
【不要试图逃避,尽管那些都是血淋淋的真实】
There is no denying that I know you better than anyone else
【不可否认我就是比任何人都懂你】
I care about your pain and joy, all kinds of actions
【我关心你的痛苦和快乐,各种各样的行动】
There is no denying that I know you better than anyone else
【不可否认我就是比任何人都懂你】
Don't try to escape my eyes with those little actions that hide pain and lie
【不要试图用那些隐藏痛苦和谎言的小动作来逃避我的眼睛】
This time, please make a decision for yourself
【这次,请你自己做决定】
How tired it should be to live under pressure
【在压力下生活该有多累啊】
Go ahead! Ignore the eyes of others
【前进!忽略掉他人的眼光】
Stare at me, come to me, You finally took my hand
【凝视着我,来到我身边,你终于握住了我的手】
Although the journey is too cumbersome and complicated
【虽然这场旅途的过程太过繁琐和复杂】
But I'm really glad that you chose me between the world and yourself
【但我真的很高兴你在这个世界和你自己之间选择了我】
Embracing the light and leaning against the darkness, this time we are happier than ever
【拥抱光明,倚靠黑暗,这一次我们比以往任何时候都更快乐】
Go ahead! Ignore the eyes of others
【前进!忽略掉他人的眼光】
Prove yourself to others!We just need to be proud of ourselves!
【向他人证明自己!我们只需要为自己感到骄傲就好!】
Please always believe in yourself!This time can defeat fate!
【请时刻相信自己!这次可以击溃命运!】
Let's win this game together!
【让我们一起来赢得这场游戏!】
Let's finish the revenge of fate together!
【让我们一起完成对命运的复仇!】
Although it may die?
【尽管它可能会死?】